Can we seriously even handle DVF and her new Pre-Fall collection? I mean, seriously? Honestly, I don’t think so! While the weather may still be frightfully warm outside, nevertheless time continues to tick on in the world of style…and with releases like Diane von Furstenberg’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection that clock can keep on ticking. The blues, oranges, and greens are truly to die for. Mind you the prints are unbelievable! That Matthew Coat (far left) and Veronica dress (far right) will be instant showstoppers…no questions asked.
While I’m loving everything in the above image, I gotta be honest and say these looks are NOT for every Category of Style and Body Shape. It’s important to understand what will really work for your own perfect style and curve. So broken down below is your road map to our top picks from DVF’s beautiful collection.
In order of image above (from left to right):
- Matthew Coat ($545)- Category of Style: 5, Body Shape: All body shapes
- Maeryn Dress ($485)- Category of Style: 1-5, Body Shape: Ruler, Hourglass
- Libby Dress ($425)- Category of Style: 3-5, Body Shape: Ruler, Hourglass, Pear, Some Apples (yes if belly is on around “size 10″ belly)
- Gabriel Pants in Kiwi ($325)- Category of Style: 1-5 *Essential, Body Shape: All body shapes
- Veronica Dress ($465)- Category of Style: 4-5, Body Shape: All body shapes