We LOVE a sale…yes it’s true! We are beyond SIL when any worthwhile sale comes along. Right now the sales are popping up left and right, and Bloomingdale’s is no exception. Right now not only has Bloomingdale’s marked down some TRULY AMAZING fabulous pieces, but they are also offering an additional 25% off that low sale price with code JULY25. Check out a few of our must own pieces, and why they are oh-so necessary! Remember to take an additional 25% off the sale price shown below.
Pictured from left to right (clockwise):
- Theory Dress – Agatony Sulla Sleeveless Maxi Dress– $185.50, Beautiful maxi you can dress up or down, timeless. Cat1-5, essential
- Diane von Furstenberg Warner Lace Flower Top– $192.50, So feminine and super-pretty. Look to this to feel oh-so pretty, and even “edge” it out with spiky accessories. Cat3-5
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Pants – Athos- $125.16, Such a chic silhouette, and absolutely beautiful color. The movement when you walk will exude such confidence! Cat1-5
- Hudson Jeans – Lou Lou Tuxedo Stripe Crop Skinny Jeans in Tilda- $148.50, A great spin on a plain white jean, these feel super-stylish and a bit of a showstopper factor. Cat5
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Sweater – Ibiza Floral Cardigan– $171.50, Pretty.Pretty.Pretty!!! Like duh…SIL! A true must, Cat2-5